Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A cameo guest appearance by...YOU!

I had a lovely email from a concerned friend today - someone who knows all too well my Gemini tendency to juggle ten projects at once (and also my Gemini propensity to drop things and never return to them). As my friend and I are moving from the simple realm of great friendship and former-flatmates to the very grey area of Jedi/Young Apprentice, Potential Employer/Potential Employee, and, oh-okay- Editor/Writer, I am wont to take their advice as kind regard for my mental health and wellbeing. My great friend/former-flatmate/partner-in-crime/Vince-Noir-loving/Editor/Potential Employee/Jedi suggested I do something slightly fabulous. 




Ladies and gents, I am offering you the chance-in-a-life-time, once-only option of guest-blogging a terrine on cinquante-deux terrines. Actually, no. Please feel free throughout the year to suggest a terrine, create a terrine, do it, photograph it, document it and blog it. 


If you would like to volunteer to make a terrine in your suburb, state, or side of the world and contribute to the blog, please feel free to let me know and I can send you some recipes. Or you can search for recipes on the good-old-fashioned-Google-machine. Then we can work out the technicalities of publishing the post etc. Just drop me a line if you want to commit to terrine-making! I'm happy to momentarily pass the mantle...as long as yours doesn't look better than mine! I jest, of course. And just for old-times' sake, here's a pic of Vince Noir:



And because I am the master of this domain, a pic of Howard Moon too....Bonsoir until the next terrine...


2 comments:

  1. oh, terrine fille, I am in, let's come up with a mighty boosh themed terrine (maybe.. eels?!) and have a good excuse for a mighy boosh night, my place! :D talk soon, xx zoe

    ReplyDelete